Sunday, January 5, 2014

Just to get things started in the new year

Something I have been hearing so much about that has shocked me, is the amount of people that do not wash their face before bed.  I know... I know... first world problem.  But seriously girls...I thought we all wanted gorgeous skin?  Why would you go to sleep with all the makeup on your face and let it roll all over the pillow and sit on your face all night.  That is so gross.  Take five minutes out of your night and take care of your skin.  It is the most important thing you can do.

Here is the steps I take every night when washing my face:

- Use warm water and wash all the makeup off my face.
- Use the Clarisonic with my same face wash to make sure I get all the make up off
- PAT!!!! dry your face....don't wipe it dry.
- Always use eye cream that you apply with your ring finer so you don't pull at that delicate eye skin
- I use an anti aging serum and then a night time cream - make sure you do your neck as well.  You don't want to be that lady with a great face and a nasty neck.

See now that didn't take so long.  And it will be worth it I promise you.

Here are some other helpful links if you want to read more about it.

Top 5 Reasons to Wash Your Face at Night

Benefits of Washing Face at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment